Owners and partners, CEOs and boards of directors, shareholders and administrators all benefit from the support of an experienced, trusted legal advisor. Partnering with competent business counsel allows stakeholders in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations to be confident that their organization is well protected so that they can focus on promoting the organization’s success.
At Wilson, Morton & Downs, we understand that the right advice comes not just from knowing the law, but also from knowing your business. The depth of the relationship we build with clients allows us to become intimately familiar with your business operations in order to best represent the company’s interests and assist you in achieving your business objectives. In short, we seek to address potential problems before they become actual problems.
Services we provide to our business clients include:
- Outside general counsel services
- Formation of Corporation, Including Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Formation of LLCs, including Articles of Organization and Operating Agreements
- Corporate governance and operations
- Shareholder, partner and member disputes
- Contract review
- Employment law issues
- Changes in ownership
- Windup and dissolution